The distribution of GSTOOL nas ended on 31.12.2014.
Technical support for GSTOOL was provided until he end of 2016.
In addition to the official GSTOOL of the BSI, there have been tools for several years, which were developed by various third parties and implement the BSI standards. With the discontinuation of GSTOOLS, we provide the following current overview of alternative tool solutions from different manufacturers.
Tools offered by various manufacturers (in alphabetical order)
- 2net Carsten Lang – Sidoc ® -Sicherheitsmanagement
- azertra UG – CertTracker - Zertifizierung nach Norm
- calpana business consulting gmbh – CRISAM® – Die Risikomanagement Methode
- CareNavigator GmbH – CareNavigator
- CONTECHNET – INDART® Professional
- DHC Business Solutions GmbH & Co. KG – DHC VISION Information Security Manager
- GAIMS GmbH- GAIMS Information Security
- Fireloft – Standard Fusion
- FORUM Gesellschaft für Informationssicherheit mbH – ForumISM und ForumNSR
- fuentis AG – fuentis ISMS
- Goriscon GmbH - embeddedGRC
- GRC Partner GmbH – DocSetMinder
- HiScout GmbH - HiScout Grundschutz
- ibi systems GmbH – ibi systems iris
- INFODAS GmbH – SAVe
- Infopulse GmbH – Standards Compliance Manager Grundschutz Edition
- Kronsoft e.K. – opus i - Informationssicherheit
- QE LaB Business Services GmbH, adamant – Efficient IT security and compliance
- qmBase GmbH - qmBase
- ReviSEC – ReviSEC GS-Tool
- S&L IT-Compliance GmbH – S&L Compliance Suite
- Schleupen AG – R2C_SECURITY
- Secure IT Consult – Audit Tool 2006
- SerNet GmbH – Verinice Open Source ISMS Tool
- synetics – i-doit
- Temino GmbH – ISiMap
WMC GmbH – QSEC ISMS & GRC
- The specification of tools offered by other companies for IT-Grundschutz constitutes solely a list.
- The aforementioned companies must have concluded a license agreement with the BSI for the processing of data from the IT-Grundschutz Catalogues.
- Neither the program quality nor the correct implementation of the IT-Grundschutz Catalogues and the IT Grundschutz approach in the software are checked by the BSI.
- The list is by no means complete.
- If you would like your tools for the approach in accordance with IT-Grundschutz to be included in the list, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. If you use “Tool offer” as the subject of the e-mail, it will greatly facilitate our work.
- Only direct links to tool offers are included in the list (no general company links!).
- If possible, active content should not be used if possible when displaying the tool offer.
- The specification of a tool offer in the above list does not justify advertising of the aforementioned companies with a view to cooperation with the BSI or similar formulations in their advertising.
- Invalid links or links that are not in accordance with the above rules will not be included in the list or will be removed without comment.